Position Type: Off-campus Part-time Employment
Job Title: Baker’s Assistance
Number of Positions: 1
Job Location: Burlington, Ontario
Days of Work: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday (Variable) Hours per week: 20 -35
Salary (hourly rate): $15/h
Employment Category: Baking
We are seeking a part-time baker who will be responsible for baking fresh loaves of bread, prepared pastries, and setting out baked goods for selling day. These will be early morning shifts, from Thursday to Saturday. Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Measuring and weighing ingredients
- Mixing, kneading, shaping bread dough, and pastries.
- Preparing items for sale, including slicing, bagging, and decorating.
- Ensuring that baked goods are ready in time for delivery.
Job Requirements (Skills, Qualifications)
- Current Food Handling certificate.
- Ability to adhere to health and safety codes.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
Additional Job Requirements / Information
Please fill out the form below to apply for this position.
Application Material Required: Cover Letter and Resumé
Additional Application Information:
Please note that we will be at the Job Fair on March 6th. Onsite training will be provided. Start date is flexible for training. Hire date for independent working will be April 15, 2019
Employer Relations Consultant’s Note: The employer is very interested in connecting with applicants and is actively hiring – do not wait until the deadline to apply.